You would like to study, but would also like to immerse yourself in company practice as early as possible? We offer you the opportunity to complete a versatile vocational training program at the same time as a challenging course of study and to benefit from our close integration into our internationally oriented parent company, Salzgitter AG. Our dual study program is based on the courses of study in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences in Wolfenbüttel.
With optimally coordinated curricula, intensive personal support and a scholarship, we provide you with an exciting start to a successful career.
- Bachelor´s degree parallel to the IHK degree
- no loss of time
- optimally coordinated curricular
- professional practice right from the beginning
- attractive monthly remuneration
- good prospects for a job
During your vocational training, you will go through many different areas of Ilsenburger Grobblech GmbH and gain comprehensive insights into the various job profiles. At the same time, you will study at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences in Wolfenbüttel for one of the two available Bachelor's degree programs:
Mechanical Engineering at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences:
Bachelor of Engineering (incl. vocational training as an industrial mechanic, specializing in industrial engineering)
Electrical Engineering at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences:
Bachelor of Engineering (incl. vocational training as an electronics technician for automation technology)
Computer Science at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences:
Bachelor of Science (incl. vocational training as an IT specialist specializing in application development)
- You have a university entrance qualification or a technical college entrance qualification with a grade of 2.4 or better
- You are enthusiastic about technology
- You like to take responsibility and contribute your own ideas
- You are highly motivated and only satisfied when you have found the solution
- Maths and physics are your favorite subjects with good to very good grades
- You speak english well
You will find details on the course of the technical dual study programs at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences in the mechanical engineering training plan and the electrical engineering training plan.
Information on the contents of the practical and university training can be found in the excerpt of the teaching contents for the subject mechanical engineering (FH Ostfalia) or in the excerpt of the teaching contents for the subject electrical engineering (FH Ostfalia).
You can find more information about our studies in the practical network at:
1. Please apply online and upload your application documents (consisting of cover letter, letter of motivation, CV, last (diploma) certificates, if applicable other certificates, etc.).
2. if we are convinced by your documents, we will be happy to invite you to our test-based selection process in the next step.
3. a final interview serves to get to know each other personally.
Start of StuPrax: each winter semester of the FH Ostfalia.
Application period: July 1 to November 30
Please send your application to:
Ilsenburger Grobblech GmbH
Veckenstedter Weg 10
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 039452 85-6909 or by e-mail at ILG.Karriere@salzgitter-ag.de!
You want to do an internship first and get a taste of our company? We offer internships in preparation for a profession, a recognized technical college, academy, technical college or university.
We offer internships as part of a course of study in the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, forming technology, materials technology or economics. The internship should last at least twelve weeks.
In addition, we offer further internship opportunities for students throughout the Group.
During your studies, we offer you the opportunity to gain practical experience in various areas of the company, depending on your area of expertise. The tasks are manifold. Possible areas of application are:
- Quality assurance
Your thesis should have a practical background? We offer you the opportunity to write your thesis at our company. Together we will work out an exciting topic in advance. Possible subject areas are:
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering (rolling mill technology)
- Materials engineering (ferrous materials)
- Forming technology